10 DAY Grand National Culture & History Tour
Experience the best natural and cultural features of Macedonia through an unforgettable adventure.
- Demir Kapija - Capital of Roman Macedonia, Stobi, Wine Tour in Popova Kula
- Bitola - Ancient Heraclea, City Tour & Modern Culture
- Skopje - City tour, Museums, Millennium Cross, Matka
- Prilep - Monestaries Varos & Treskavec, City Tour, Wine Tour in Kings Winery
- Ohrid - City Tour, Bay of Bones, St Naum, Boat Ride
- Mavrovo - Visiting Vevchani, St Jovan Bigorski and Rajcica Monasteries
- Macedonian Cuisine, Wine, Spirits, Music, Culture, Natural Beauty & History
- Krusevo - Attending Ilinden at Mechkin Kamen and Makedonium, city tour
- Galicnik - Jewl of Macedonian Ethnography
Day 1: Skopje The tour starts in Skopje for a city tour and exploration of the Archeological Museum, Museum for Macedonian Struggle, Museum of Lazar Licenoski, Mother Teresa House. Continuation to the Millennium Cross and exploration of Matka. Overnight stay in Skopje.
Republic of Macedonia
10 Days, 10 Nights
Jul - Sep
1 - 10 persons
Tour starts and concludes in Skopje.
The tour includes:
Overnight Accommodation 2.5/3 star , Professional tour guide & historian, large breakfast daily, all transfers & entries, 24/7 support
Personal belongings for 10 days, sun screen.
Please allow an extra 5-10 euros per day for lunch and dinner: food is great quality and very cheap.
Licenced tour guide & historian
(minimum 1 people)